給与 ¥7000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Edwina Carnell
A Financial Reporting role has emerged at an insurance and asset management company. The ideal applicant will have 10+ years’ accounting/consulting experience and the ability to take ownership of IFRS and JGAAP closing and analysis. Additionally, this role is responsible for general accounting work, tax and actuarial calculations.
- Ensure that regular management reports for local and group senior management are delivered
- Educate junior staff in the day-to-day work by setting the right example with high quality reports
- Coordinate and provide management reports related to mid- to long-term budgeting
- Budgeting process – lead the migration of the full process and its organization into finance
- Provide support in closing process (IFRS and JGAAP), expense management, etc.
- 10+ years’ experience in accounting, consulting, auditing, or a similar field
- Work experience in insurance within a financial planning and analysis function
- Strong understanding of accounting rule (JGAAP, IFRS) and related regulations
- Japanese CPA, US CPA or similar preferred
- Business level Japanese and English
About the Company:
An insurance and asset management company with operations in over 20 countries. Headquartered overseas, their impressive portfolio of products includes insurance, retirement, banking, and asset management services. They are seeking passionate people who are ready to share their talents and expertise in a vibrant, international environment.
税務, 会計士, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, アセットマネージメント, 資産管理, 資産運用