Financial Planning Analyst/ファイナンシャルプランニングアナリスト
給与 ¥4600000 - ¥6600000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mariko Kitamura
The successful candidate who assumes the position of Financial Planning Analyst will join a renowned luxury food brand and, reporting to the Finance & Accounting Director, will take on a variety of tasks and projects including creating projected P&L, preparing monthly management business updates, and much more.
- Financial analysis – monitor topline and major cost items, support cross-functional teams
- Budgeting & forecasting – support projected P&L
- Business updates – prepare materials for monthly business updates
- Ad-hoc analysis and support
- 3+ years’ finance experience
- A BA preferably in accounting, finance, or business
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Business level English
About the Company:
A world-renowned premium food brand presented in beautiful packaging, this luxury food company is headquartered overseas and boasts a loyal customer base in Japan. Their impressive portfolio of offerings includes chocolates, biscuits, ice cream, and more. The candidate chosen for this role will have the opportunity to work alongside a talented global team.
リテール, ファイナンス, 金融, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, ラグジュアリー, FP&A