給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takahiro Takeuchi
A leading international business is searching for a skilled FP&A professional with an ability to communicate in Japanese and English to join them as a Finance Analyst. In this role, the successful candidate will perform budgeting and financial analyses as part of a leading global organization.
- Work with the marketing commercialization team in the cluster to lead financial analysis for new product launches, product launch post completion analysis, long-term category planning with the platform and pricing analysis
- Drive profit and loss improvement projects including SKU reduction, competitive plans, share growth plans, etc.
- Perform month-end activities including managing, accruing and reconciling agency fees and marketing expenses
- Manage financial budgeting for marketing expenses and new product launches as part of the budgeting process for the company
- Manage ad-hoc requests from the cluster and platform marketing commercialization teams
- 5+ years’ experience in FP&A areas
- Strong accounting and financial skills
- A demonstrated ability to influence across an organization
- Advanced level communication skills in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international conglomerate responsible for the manufacture of a wide portfolio of equipment and technologies, this organization is one of the world’s largest enterprises. With hundreds of thousands of employees across more than one thousand locations across all corners of the globe, this organization continues to be a leader in a number of industries.
分析, アナリスト, 経理, 会計