Senior Financial Analyst/シニアファイナンシャルアナリスト
給与 ¥7000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mariko Kitamura
A Senior Financial Analyst role has emerged at a global biotechnology company. This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to demonstrate their strong leadership skills and accounting expertise in a global setting while driving and managing consolidation processes for Japan’s forecasts and budgets. In addition, this role entails accelerating business partnering with stakeholders and influencing cross-functional teams as appropriate.
- Drive and manage consolidation process for Japan’s forecasts and budgets, and complete review packages
- Provide financial support to commercial teams as well as R&D, G&A, and operations functions
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports
- Partner with finance director and colleagues in finance to drive process improvement initiatives related to the 3-year planning process, forecasting, analysis, reporting, etc.
- Lead and influence cross-functional teams as appropriate
- 4-6 years’ relevant finance experience
- A BA/BS; MBA or equivalent is a plus
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a must (preferably in the pharmaceutical industry)
- Working knowledge of ERPs (Oracle, SAP) and reporting tools (Hyperion, TM1)
- Knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting policies and procedures (USGAAP/JGAAP conversion experience a plus)
- Proficient in written and verbal English required
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
About the Company:
A biotechnology company that boasts a lasting presence in the industry and delivers life-saving products to customers around the globe. From therapies for HIV/AIDS and diseases of the liver to cardiovascular and respiratory medicines, they are committed to making a positive impact within the communities they serve, enabling patients to live longer, healthier lives. Consider applying now if you are interested in joining a company that promotes career development and teamwork.
ファイナンス, 金融, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, バイオテクノロジー, 製薬業界