給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takahiro Takeuchi
A multinational manufacturing group is searching for a management reporting or financial analysis professional to take up the position of Financial Analyst. In this role, the successful candidate will perform a variety of budgeting, forecasting and analysis tasks for a major global organization.
- Assist the financial controller with compiling budgeting and forecasting for local operation
- Prepare financial analysis such as KPI, SG&A, inventory, retail P&L, SIS P&L, channel and brand wide P&L, P&L for acquired brands and consumer advertising after month end closing
- Coordinate and liaise with the regional office in Hong Kong for financial analysis
- Ensure accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data
- Degree in accounting, finance or a related business discipline
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in management reporting or financial analysis, preferably in the retail industry
- Strong business and numerical sense from a financial and business perspective
- Strong command of both spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills; ability to coordinate with various functions to obtain necessary sources of information for financial analysis
About the Company:
An international manufacturer and retailer of consumer goods, this organization distributes its high quality products to locations across the world. With retail locations and operations in dozens of countries, this company continues to be a leader in the global market.
ファイナンス, 分析, アナリスト, 経理, 会計