Senior Data Analyst/シニアデータアナリスト
給与 ¥5000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cameron McAllister
One of the world’s leading insurance companies is seeking an experienced data management professional to join their international team as a Senior Data Analyst. In this role, you will use your data expertise to maintain and analyse the data of a storied financial institution.
- Create detailed design documentation with respect to data requirements
- Maintain data integrity
- Define data quality plans to address data quality issues
- Design and implement big data solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or specialised training/education in data management
- 5+ years’ relevant work experience
- Exposure to the insurance or financial sector and experience with integration efforts (packaged and customized applications) from a data management perspective
- Expertise in various modelling techniques such as process, enterprise data modelling, conceptual modelling, logical modelling, object modelling, dimensional modelling, etc.
- Experience with various data requirements elicitation, analysis and validation techniques; experience working with business users to gather data requirements
About the Company:
A multinational insurance firm that delivers financial services and investment management, this organization has an extremely and deep history in the market spanning over a hundred years. Operating a wide international network and employing a workforce in the hundreds of thousands, this company continues to be a dominating player on the world stage.
保険, データマネージメント, データ管理, 分析