FP&A Restaurant Consultant/FP&A レストランコンサルタント
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Glen Lee
A major global food retailer is searching for an individual with in-store people management skills as well as familiarity with general finance operations to join them as FP&A Restaurant Consultant. Using your strong communication skills, you will prepare monthly financial reports, prepare and manage store budgets, and identify learning and development opportunities.
- Under limited supervision, prepare regional monthly financial reports including subsidiaries, P&L, analysis, KPI dashboard, etc.
- Draw data from the system and create viable and easy-to-understand financial report designed for sharing across the division
- Prepare and manage monthly store budgets, analysing revenues and expenses by product or product line, ensuring continuous control/comparison of current status against budgeted forecast
- Perform analysis and modelling under limited supervision that maximizes profits and asset growth and minimizes credit and operating losses
- Expand network both internally and externally
- A university degree or financial certification in bookkeeping or accounting
- At least 2-3 years’ in-store people management experience, plus skilled in the areas of sales, P&L, budgeting, and forecasting
- 1-2 years’ experience in a chief role within the finance division or within a similar company or industry
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Access
- Strong oral and written communication skills at the native level in Japanese and beginner/intermediate English
- The ability to manage and execute projects under limited supervision
About the Company:
This company operates an international restaurant franchise that can be found in all corners of the globe. As an internationally recognized brand, the company has continued to adapt to customer demands over its more than 70 year history.
アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, 買掛金, 買掛金, 金融, 食品, リテール, マネージメント