給与 ¥5000000 - ¥6500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Hikari Furuya
A technology firm and equipment manufacturer is searching for an individual with financial planning experience and knowledge to take up the role of Controlling Analyst. In this position, the successful candidate will analyse business processes and market trends to provide strategic and financial support to the company.
- Provide value added analyses to management; work with management for strategy development and decision making
- Monitor the business and market trends; make recommendations to enhance business processes and profitability
- Provide coaching/training to finance staff; promote a culture of growth and development
- Provide routine reports in an efficient and effective manner; prepare accurate, complete and timely forecasts, mid-term plans and annual budgets
- Support the implementation of business action plans
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience in financial planning and/or analysis
- Experience in SAP R3 (CO/BI Module)
- Basic understanding of J-GAAP
- Native level Japanese; English ability (TOEIC 500+)
About the Company:
A leading international technology group with over 100 years in business, this company is responsible for the development, materials and technological expertise surrounding a vast portfolio of innovative and intelligent products. It provides products to a broad range of industries from pharmaceutical to aviation.
ファイナンス, 金融, 財務, ビジネスプランニング, アナリスト, ファイナンシャルプランニング, 会計, 経理