給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Glen Lee
An international luxury retail group is currently seeking an experienced professional with an academic background in business administration to take up the role of FP&A Manager. In this vital position, you will have the responsibility of providing financial and economic support and appraisals of business projects.
- Support business and financial assessments; plan short/medium term actions to develop Japan and quantify projected impact
- Monitor the execution and results of planned actions
- Coordinate and provide support with the identification of local performance goals; ensuring related measurements according to group vision/mission
- Support the economic and financial appraisal of new investments, projects and proposals
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and research as needed from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration; MBA preferred
- 6+ years’ experience, preferably within a business consulting firm and/or in reporting/management control system for international companies
- Fluent English; Japanese and Italian knowledge is a plus
- Availability to travel for business to both domestic and international locations
About the Company:
A luxury retailer with a long history of innovation and market leadership, this company has recently undergone a large transformation to meet the demands of the digital age. Now operating as a successful e-commerce company, this organization provides top level luxury items to more than 100 countries worldwide.
ファッション, 高級, 会計，経理，分析, ファイナンス