Director, FP&A/ディレクター, FP&A
給与 ¥15000000 - ¥21000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tom Kiley
An international telecommunications group is searching for a skilled financial planning and analysis professional. In the role of Director, FP&A, the successful candidate will provide a range of financial reporting services and information to drive business decisions in a global organization.
- Provide financial and other analysis to support the decision making of the CFO, VP of finance and the rest of the senior management team.
- Lead teams to develop accurate reporting and analysis for performance in all areas of the business; monitor performance in multiple ways (investment/product/location) to ensure that all risks and opportunities are recognized, reported and mitigated
- Develop, analyse and review business development projects; evaluate product performances against targets and manage capex investments
- Provide deal pricing support on sales opportunities requiring Asia services; ensure policies and processes align with most effective solutions and negotiate the best cost from vendors
- Help understand and mitigate/report areas of risk; think outside of core finance areas to help manage risks
- 5+ years’ experience in financial reporting and analysis roles
- 3+ years’ experience managing and developing a small team
- Advanced modelling, Excel and PowerPoint skills and an ability to learn quickly and adapt to other IT finance systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with all areas of the business
- Strong English skills; strong Japanese skills preferred
About the Company:
A multinational telecommunications, data services and IT managed services company, this company services businesses of various sizes. This company has a large international presence and operates in over 40 major cities across more than 25 countries.
テレコミュニケーション, 営業事務, アナリスト, ファイナンス