給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alberto Sala
A multinational insurance and financial services group is searching for a skilled financial industry professional to join them as an Analyst/Associate. In this role, the successful candidate will perform financial analysis and communicate in both Japanese and English to brokers in order to manage contract agreements and trade settlements.
- Capture trade and send settlement instructions (JGB, corporate bonds, repo, fx forward, fx options, interest rate derivatives and REIT)
- Maintain the trade lifecycle event
- Manage new broker setups including the contract agreement process
- Manage daily margin calls and communicate with each broker in both Japanese and English
- Work experience in asset management, investment banks or insurance business and strong understanding of the industry standard trading and processing procedure
- Proficiency in using business desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Office) to create/manipulate spreadsheet and presentation materials
- Ability and willingness to adapt to new environment, to learn quickly from experiences and to thrive in fast paced surroundings
- Business level proficiency in both English and Japanese (strong verbal and written communication skills required)
About the Company:
An insurance and financial services organisation with decades of history in the industry, this organization is responsible for the provision of financial solutions to millions of people worldwide. Operating an international network with thousands of employees, this company has high brand recognisability due to a unique and successful advertising campaign.
投資, 保険, アカウンティング, 会計, データアナリスト, 経理