給与 ¥5000000 - ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Pierre Maugendre
A global financial services institute is searching for a Finance Analyst to join its team and serve as the data monitoring analyst in support of the company’s structured finance group. In addition to capturing data from servicer reports, you will also coordinate with analysts to ensure timely receipt of data.
- Serve as the data monitoring analyst in support of the company’s structured finance group, performing such work as financial data capture, validation, publication, and project management
- Capture data from servicer reports and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of financial data captured in performance overviews and indices reports for the ABS, RMBS, and CMBS markets
- File and upload published research documents and servicer reports
- Monitor data entry of outsourced resources and provide feedback and training materials to reduce the recurrence of errors
- Ensure timely responses to queries from investors, servicers, and central banks
- A good command of both English and Japanese is essential
- Good knowledge of accounting or finance plus strong numerical skills
- MS Office proficiency; knowledge of Excel VBA is a plus
About the Company:
A global financial services firm that provides credit ratings, research, and other advisory services across 30+ countries via 10,000 employees. With revenue in the billions, they have built a lasting presence and remain a key player on the global capital market stage. Outstanding opportunity to grow your career alongside top professionals in the field.
アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, ファイナンス, 金融, データアナリスト