給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Edwina Carnell
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the candidate selected for this Financial Analyst role will oversee day-to-day accounting tasks including GL data entry, reports, financial closing, and more. This position offers a candidate with bank accounting experience the opportunity to join a distinguished global financial services company and apply their full range of accounting, communication, and banking skills expertise in a dynamic environment.
- Provide support to senior team members in finance closing report functions, focusing chiefly on bank brand and trust bank areas
- Ensure accurate accounting records are maintained and ledger balances are properly substantiated
- Submit financial and regulatory reports
- Assist equity controllers in audit and regulator examinations
- Maintain operational procedures and update periodically
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent; financial related subject preferred
- 3+ years’ bank accounting experience at a foreign or domestic bank; work experience at a foreign commercial bank is a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook is a must
- Strong communication, administrative, and computing skills
- Native level Japanese and business level English (spoken and written)
About the Company:
This award-winning global investment company provides financial services to clients in over 100 markets and is a trusted name in banking. They are committed to helping their employees reach their full potential and provide an open, inclusive work environment.
バンキング, ファイナンス, 金融, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, コントローラー