Project Finance Director/プロジェクトファイナンスディレクター
給与 ¥15000000 - ¥19000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Imad Junaid
A solar energy company is recruiting a Project Finance Director to join its team and oversee such wide-ranging tasks as surveying the market, financial analysis, and much more. The ideal candidate has 5 years’ prior experience and the ability to lead negotiations and closing.
- Survey the market
- Initiate, analyze, negotiate, and implement solar energy project finance solutions in Japan as required
- Participate in other financial analysis and due diligence as required
- Train and mentor other project finance team members
- 5+ years’ experience working for a major financial institution or finance arm of a power developer
- Lead negotiating and closing experience
- Demonstrated experience understanding terms required in underlying power project agreements (EPC, PPA, permits, etc.)
- Native level Japanese and business level English
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required
About the Company:
A rapidly expanding Japanese solar energy provider that provides sustainable solutions throughout the country. An exciting time to join at this stage of their development. They partner strongly with organizations in the utility, equipment, and O&M sectors, and currently oversee numerous solar photovoltaic projects around the country.
プロジェクトマネージメント, 太陽光事業, 太陽光ビジネス, ソーラービジネス, FP&A