給与 ¥15000000 - ¥18000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mariko Kitamura
A multinational telecommunications and broadcasting network is seeking a skilled financial professional with strong leadership skills to take up the position of BPA Director. In this position, the successful candidate will provide financial support and planning processes for a global business.
- Provide financial support for the strategy group in order to link clearly between strategies and mid-long-range business plans, initiative timing, priorities and resource allocation
- Establish integrated business and financial planning processes, tools, metrics and reporting processes
- Establish commercial planning processes, tools, metrics and reports
- Establish operational (CCC &DC) planning processes, tools, metrics and reports
- Govern and manage data including taxonomy, data access, retention, quality and data standards to enable accurate and consistent metrics
- Strong business, financial, strategic and concise acumen
- Ability to lead, manage and develop others to conduct and deliver analytics, actionable insights and decision support
- Strong financial statement expertise including balance sheets and cash flow
- Strong communication skills; ability to interact closely with the Japan Market leader (CEO), management team, and US based senior executives
- Native level Japanese; fluent English
About the Company:
An international telecommunications network, this organization is responsible for television broadcasts across multiple nations in the world. Reaching hundreds of millions of households, the media produced by this organization has a strong impact on customers worldwide.
IT, テレコミュニケーション, 放送, 分析, アナリスト, ビジネスプランニング