給与 ¥6000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mariko Kitamura
An international fashion company is searching for an individual financial planning and analysis experience as well as Japanese and English skills. As the Financial Analyst, you will perform statistical analysis of financial information for a major multinational organization.
- Perform variance analysis and support other departments/function to ensure that targets can be achieved
- Participate in sales meetings and/or other business meetings to understand the business situation
- Perform statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data and prepare subsequent narrative analyses for management
- Support the identification of risks and opportunities for management to make optimal decisions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 financial planning/analysis experience
- Accounting knowledge for JGAAP and IFRS
- Ability to analyse various kinds of financial reporting
- Japanese and English language skills
About the Company:
A global fashion label with a history of success, this company has been an industry leader in its market for a number of successive decades. Operating an international network of retail locations, this company continues to be a widely respected icon.
ファッション, リテール, アナリスト, 経理