給与 ¥8000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Toshifumi Takagi
A multinational manufacturing group is currently searching for a skilled financial professional with a long history in multinational organizations to join them as the FP&A Manager. In this unique role, you will lead FP&A procedures in 8 different countries as you collaborate with regional financial controllers.
- Manage the FP&A function of north, east and south Asia (NESA); 8 countries in total
- Work closely with headquarters based in Japan as well as country financial controllers within the region; provide hands on effort in reporting, forecasting and data consolidation
- Lead the budget and forecast cycle through working with business and finance leaders in different business lines and/or geographical locations across the region
- Lead the month end reporting process by providing flash financial updates and analytics as well as various other reports both regular and ad hoc as requested by management team and corporate
- Monitor the financial results in the region and ensure forecast/actual are aligned with management expectations; provide recommendations to achieve financial goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years’ experience in a relevant FP&A position within a sizable multinational corporation with 5+ years’ in a managerial position
- Sound business acumen and excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong spoken and written Japanese and English; Chinese is an advantage
About the Company:
An international conglomerate responsible for the manufacture of a wide portfolio of equipment and technologies, this organization is one of the world’s largest enterprises. With hundreds of thousands of employees across more than one thousand locations across all corners of the globe, this organization continues to be a leader in a number of industries.
ファイナンス, 中国語, 経理, 会計, 経営