給与 ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mariko Kitamura
A global educational organisation is seeking an outgoing and proactive individual with significant accounting experince to join the team as Financial Analyst. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this highly collaborative role will see you working with multiple stakeholders and performing wide-ranging other tasks.
- Manage and coordinate monthly revenue recognition process under percentage-of-completion method
- Ensure timely billing process based on contractual terms
- Track AR and report the status monthly, including collections
- Coordinate client contract review process to protect company’s position from a finance and legal perspective
- Maintain and support internal procurement preapproval process
- 7+ years of work experience in finance or accounting, preferably in a multinational corporation or international setting
- Financial planning experience including revenue analysis is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in business English
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and other computer tools
- Bachelor’s degree is preferable
About the Company:
A world-leading marketing and advertising company with offices in over 20 countries and lasting market presence. They help clients optimize branding and evolve to increase brand intelligence and build business opportunities. Buoyed by their extensive intercultural expertise and international teams of experts, they stand poised for ongoing success and growth. A fantastic company to join offering career opportunities to those with the right combination of passion, skills, and experience.
売掛金, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理