給与 ¥7000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mariko Kitamura
One of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies is searching for an individual with a deep history in finance to take up the role of Finance Analyst with its Japan team. This role will be responsible for partnering with the business to enhance the performance of global manufacturing and supply function in Japan by providing expert advice, finance insight and analysis.
- Report key financial results with appropriate analysis based on globally applied framework
- Provide expert advice and analytical support to supply chain by proactively identifying opportunities and raising challenges to meet business objectives and mitigate risks
- Provide financial analysis using internal and external information and co-ordinate with the customer groups for achievement of organisational objectives
- Provide expert advice and financial analysis on ad-hoc initiatives such as in-sourcing feasibility study, new product introduction, productivity benchmarking, etc.
- Review management accounts prepared
- CPA/ MBA preferred
- More than 5 years of finance and/or accounting experiences
- Solid understanding in pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Demonstrated financial knowledge of modelling, analysis, evaluation, forecasting, strategic planning, and decision making
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – especially Excel
About the Company:
A leading multinational company in the pharmaceutical industry which produces and distributes a wide range of products. With over 10,000 people dedicating everyday to improve the treatment of diseases and illnesses, this company is a true pioneer in the global healthcare industry with high technology.
金融, 分析, 会計, 経理