給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Edwina Carnell
A sprawling global internet and financial technology organization is searching for a highly experienced financial professional. In the role of FP&A Manager, the successful candidate will perform strategic planning and budgeting tasks and monitor the financial performance of this international business.
- Perform annual budgeting and mid term strategic planning
- Conduct quarterly/monthly forecasting and reporting
- Institute financial performance monitoring process to drive accountability of financial results including weekly/monthly scorecard and monthly operating review process
- Prepare presentations and analysis for review with both global and regional HQ
- Support the Japanese BU including but not limited to deal pricing, performance analysis, consumer insight and financial advisory
- Bachelor’s degree; CPA, CFA or MBA is an advantage
- 10+ years’ combined finance and professional services experience
- Industry experience at tech, e-commerce, payments or financial services preferred
- Familiarity with Japanese accounting/tax rules and US GAAP or IFRS
- Fluency in Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international internet company responsible for an innovative online payment system, this organization has seen large scale success since the introduction of its technology. Now utilized by a significant number of customers worldwide, this company continues to be a leader in online financial services.