給与 ¥4000000 - ¥7500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
A leading financial information group is seeking a junior candidate with an understanding of commodities and a quantitative academic background to join the team as a Pricing Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career with a famous global organization.
- Perform day-to-day analysis and pricing on Japan’s domestic oil markets
- Collect primary market information, run an assessment process, assess the value of a variety of markets, write commentary and analysis, contribute to methodology development and engage with market sources
- Write commentaries pertaining to markets in an assigned area
- Use market information gathered to calculate pricing details that financial decisions can be based on
- Degree in mathematics, financial engineering, chemical engineering, science engineering, mechanical engineering
- An understanding of commodities
- An eagerness to learn and develop and exciting career with a global market leader
- 0-4 years’ professional experience
About the Company:
An international financial services and information organization, this company is responsible for publishing a wide variety of highly regarded financial information and analytics. With a long history in the industry and worldwide network employing thousands, this organization continues to be a global leader.
分析, 市場調査, プランニング, ファイナンス