給与 ¥5500000 - ¥8500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Edwina Carnell
An international insurance company is currently seeking a skilled and licensed actuary to join their product planning & development division as a Pricing Analyst. In this role, you will model development pricing and provide actuarial support to a leading multinational financial group.
- Set up insurance fees and commission; verify yield potential
- Provide actuarial support related to product planning, development and design
- Model development pricing
- Arrange and negotiate with related divisions and financial services agency
- Create internal audit documents in English
- Work experience at a life insurance company
- Willingness to perform data processing and statistics related work
- Excel (VBA) or programming experience
- Licensed actuary (member/associate member or similar at an actuary association)
- Ability to negotiate and create documents in English is preferred
About the Company:
A global insurance firm, this company has a history of over 100 years operating in Japan. With an international presence in over 50 countries and a client base of tens of millions, this company commands a respectable and recognizable brand.