給与 ¥7000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Zyad Hanano
An international advertising agency is searching for an experienced financial professional with communication skills in both English and Japanese to join them as a Financial Analyst. In this position, the successful candidate will measure and track financial results as part of a leading global agency.
- Report overall monthly financial results to headquarters; assist the finance manager with the formulation of budgets and rolling forecasts
- Analyse monthly results against budget and historical trends, providing variance analysis for review with management and highlighting areas of potential concern
- Support the finance manager in tracking the financial performance of designated clients (profitability, resource optimizations and planning, timesheet management, WIPs and overall client budget/reforecast); assist account directors in preparing client fee negotiation proposals
- Identify and define requirements for financial business analysis; design and deliver key management KPIs and reports
- Support data migration and transformation; validate data uploaded into business intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics preferred
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience, including work in reporting and financial analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, macros)
- Strong communication skills in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
An agency focused on marketing, advertising and public relations services, this organization has been responsible for a number of notable advertising campaigns during its lifespan. Now a famous international network, this company continues to find success across the world.
広告, 代理店, ファイナンス, 金融, 分析