アカウンティングマネージャー/ Accounting Manager
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Zyad Hanano
掲載日 2018/12/13 2018-12-13hospitality-and-catering 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global company in the travel industry is looking for an Accounting Manager. This position will oversee a variety of tax and accounting activities. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Supervise accounting procedures such as VAT and withholding tax while providing necessary training and developing IT system tools
- Negotiate the credit terms on supplier’s contracts, ensure timely accounts receivable collections, cash forecasts, etc.
- Complete regular finance packages
- Serve as a liaison for external auditors
- Provide various reports as needed
- Ensure compliance to IFRS and local tax regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, tax or finance or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years experience in a technical or financial position
- Strong understanding of accounting, including J-GAAP, IFRS, and local tax regulations
- CPA or equivalent
- Excellent Excel proficiency as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Native level Japanese; advanced reading and writing English proficiency
About the Company:
An international travel business, this organization operates a number of resort facilities across the globe. With a widely recognized brand name, this company continues to be a leader in the travel industry.
アカウンティング, ファイナンス, 経理, 財務, 会計, 会計士, 税務, 管理会計, 経理事務, 日商簿記, 買掛金, 売掛金, 監査