アカウンティングマネージャー/ Accounting Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Michael Cavalier
掲載日 2018/10/24 2018-10-242018-11-23 legal 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global law firm is looking for someone with a good understanding of Japanese taxation and accounting practices to be their new Accounting Manager. This position will be responsible for overseeing finance and accounting activities for the office in order maximize profit. This is a short term temporary position.
- Stay up to date regarding overall financial performance in order to give key input into the office’s financial decision making
- Ensure accuracy in financial data and adherence to set deadlines
- Prepare annual budgets and mid year projections and monitor results throughout the year for deviations
- Oversee proper capital management, including time recording, billing, collections, treasury management, other receivables and payables, and billing and collection initiatives.
- Cooperate with the human resources to ensure successful payroll calculation, including split payroll arrangements
- Provide routine and ad hoc financial data to partners and managers
- Ensure compliance with company controls and tax laws and cooperate with internal and external auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA or equivalent certification
- 15+ years finance experience with 5 years of managerial experience
- Experience at a law firm or professional service firm
- Financial and management accounting and reporting experience with cross border transaction and accounting automation experience
- High level English proficiency (written and spoken)
About the Company:
A multinational law firm, this company operates a worldwide network of legal offices. With a long history in the industry, this company provides a range of legal services to high profile clients.
短期派遣, アカウンティング, ファイナンス, 経理, 財務, 会計, 会計士, 税務, 管理会計, 経理事務, 日商簿記, 買掛金, 売掛金, 監査