給与 ¥8000000 - ¥9300000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Michael Winstroem
A leading international testing and certification organization is searching for a talented financial professional with deep working experience to join them as the Accounting Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will prepare financial forecasts and budgets for departments within a large global company.
- Compile budgets and/or forecasts from various departments in Japan; report to the regional financial controller
- Prepare budgets for a department and report to the department manager
- Enter journals for the department by using the accounting system
- Lead and assist the accounting team with monthly, quarterly and annual account closing
- Check expenses of accounts in the department
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field
- 10-15 years’ working experience with a financial background
- Structured thinking and analytical skills
- English language proficiency
About the Company:
A multinational testing organization and certification body, this company is responsible for a wide range of inspection and testing services. With a long history of success, this company has grown to become a sprawling global organization with tens of thousands of employees.
経理, 会計, 簿記, ファイナンス, アカウンティング