給与 ¥7000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Imad Junaid
A global management consulting and technology services company is seeking a Client Financial Management Specialist to ensure compliance with US GAAP and local statutory requirements, review costing and pricing, and supervise CFM Analysts. Using your in-depth accounting expertise and analytical skills, you will also perform or advise on the comparison of performance data to metrics, and prepare compliance reports.
- Work at engagement site, in a shared service team, or at the support network help desk
- Prepare or review costing and pricing
- Manage or assist in the management of working capital by ensuring bills are in accordance with the contract
- Actively manage inventory and receivables, and explain anomalies
- Assist with and/or manage expenses and capital assets
- An undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in finance or accounting
- 3+ years' work experience
- Strong understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
- PC literate (e.g., working knowledge of MS Office programs)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus interpersonal and customer service skills
About the Company:
A successful management and outsourcing company headquartered overseas with an expansive global reach, helping clients improve their performance for decades. Buoyed by their extensive know-how and comprehensive capabilities across multiple industries, they continue to remain the go-to firm for clients who seek quality and excellence in marketing, retail analytics, and more.
アナリスト, ファイナンス, 金融, アカウンティング, 会計