給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Yuki Tanabe
An Accounting Manager role has arisen at a Japanese manufacturing company. Seeking an individual with substantial business experience in finance and bilingual communication ability to perform wide ranging tasks, from managing financial affairs to implementing policies and procedures.
About the Company:
An industrial manufacturer that has built a lasting presence in Japan, whose products and services range from precision machinery to steel equipment. As the company continues to evolve, it remains steadfast in its commitment to quality, safety, and strong relationships with local communities.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process
- Perform analysis variance results
- Manage cash flow, bank accounts, and monthly reconciliation
- Oversee AR including set-up and review of credit limits in consultation with sales
- Implement IFRS, STRAVIS, and J-SOX
- A university degree; MBA/CPA preferred
- 7+ years’ business experience in finance
- Must have general ledger experience
- Full working proficiency in Japanese
- Written and spoken English proficiency highly desired
会計, 経理, 売掛金, 公認会計士, ファイナンス, 金融, 製造業, マネージメント