シニアアカウンタント/ Senior Accountant
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Riku Hakanen
掲載日 2019/04/042019-04-04 2019-06-03 medical-and-nursing 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A prolific manufacturer in the bio-medical field is searching for a Senior Accountant. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for a variety of accounting and reporting activities.
- Support inventory accounting, fixed asset accounting, treasury, or tax accounting area depending on expertise
- Conduct general accounting activities, particularly closing related tasks
- Oversee other balance sheet accounts
- Handle internal audits, SOX audits, and balance sheet reviews
- 3+ years of accounting experience at foreign companies
- Experience with accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Basic proficiency in US‐GAAP, J-GAAP, and tax regulations
- Nissho Boki 2nd grade certification
- Experience of working for internal audits, SOX audits, etc.
- Business level English (TOEIC 800+)
About the Company:
A developer and manufacturer of products that automate and simplify complex biomedical testing procedures, thousands of this company’s creations occupy places in laboratories across seven continents. This company’s creations continue to improve the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supply critical information for improving patient health and assist research and discovery.
アカウンティング, ファイナンス, 経理, 財務, 会計, 会計士, 税務, 管理会計, 経理事務, 日商簿記, 買掛金, 売掛金, 監査