給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dean Nuttall
掲載日 2018/08/28 2018-08-282018-10-27 electronics 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global consumer electronics company is looking for a new Accountant. This role will provide essential support in accounting activities and ensure compliance to company policies. This is a great opportunity to advance your career as an Accountant.
- Maintain the general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, tax documents, travel expenses, and treasury
- Ensure that governmental requirements as well as company policies, procedures, and controls are properly followed to produce reliable financial results
- Collaborate on the monthly close reporting, account analysis, and audit reports
- Participate in projects to improve controls, operations, productivity, and profitability
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration
- 1+ years’ of accounting experience
- Understanding of Japanese as well as international generally accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of SAP or ERP systems a plus
- Native Japanese, Business English (Both written and spoken)
About the Company:
A large, international consumer electronics company with an expansive global reach and reported sales in the billions. Fuelled by their talented workforce, they succeed in connecting consumers to technological sound solutions. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, this is a reputable company to join that places high value on diversity and different perspectives.
アカウンティング, ファイナンス, 経理, 財務, 会計, 会計士, 税務, 管理会計, 経理事務, 日商簿記, 買掛金, 売掛金, 監査