給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takahiro Takeuchi
An international manufacturer of household goods is searching for a talented accounting professional. As the AR Accountant, the successful candidate will manage cash invoices, journal entries and reconciliations as part of a global organization.
- Reconcile credit card payment transactions
- Provide invoices to customers in a timely manner
- Handle cash refunds related to customer claims while collaborating with the customer care department
- Perform daily/monthly accounting journal posting entries to the SAP system
- Support the implementation of multiple payment options for direct business
- Continuously improve the efficiency of finance processes in terms of reporting, reconciliation, refund payments, accuracy and control
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience in finance/accounting field; a basic understanding of accounting principles and processes
- Japanese book keeping (Boki) 2nd grade certification
- Native level Japanese; business English
About the Company:
This company is a firm responsible for engineering and manufacturing a variety of household products and parts. Employing hundreds of engineers and scientists worldwide and providing products to customers in more than 60 countries, this company aims to continue being a leader in consumer focused innovation.
売掛金, 簿記, 経理, アカウンティング