給与 ¥3000000 - ¥4000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dean Nuttall
A natural resource organization is searching for an experienced professional to join them in an Accounting Assistant role. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position will ensure the effective operation of accounting for lab operations in Tokyo while processing wires and performing other treasury/banking duties.
- Facilitate timely month-end closing process
- Perform accounts receivable and payable tasks
- Follow up with clients to collect overdue payments
- Review and recommend policy, procedures, and internal controls
- Assist the management team in understanding accounting policies and procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, preferably including English
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with and proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, as well as enterprise accounting software (Workday)
About the Company:
Empowered by its rich history and talented international staff, this organisation sources natural resources and materials, designs unique creations, and provides educational opportunities to communities in all corners of the globe. If you are ready to elevate your career and apply your skills and experience, this may be the role for you.
公認会計士, 経理, アカウンティング, 会計, 外資系