Finance Process Manager/ファイナンスマネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Imad Junaid
A world leading chemical company is hiring a Finance Process Manager to proactively support business units and work closely across all finance processes. The ideal candidate is a degree holder, can communicate in English, and has prior experience in the finance industry.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process optimization both locally and regionally
- Seek solutions by balancing the needs of the local business and global standard process, liaising closely with stakeholders to drive discussions for end-to-end processes
- Perform internal and external compliance checks on procedures
- Lead local optimization projects from start to implementation
- Manage external accounting service providers
- A bachelor's degree relevant to the role (in finance, commerce, economics, or business administration)
- 5 years' experience in finance with substantial experience in key processes, e.g., AP/AR, general accounting
- Experienced leading local, regional, and global projects
- JP GAAP, ERP (SAP), and Microsoft Office IFRS, plus tax knowledge, internal controls, etc.
- Business level/advanced English
About the Company:
A global chemical company offering a diverse portfolio of products including plastics, chemicals, oils, and more. With sales in the billions the previous year, and an international workforce 100,000 strong, they continue to make strides and develop new sustainable solutions. They have thousands of jobs on offer across regions and continents, for new graduates to senior level professionals. This is a highly reputable brand and an excellent place to start or continue your career path.