給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Toshifumi Takagi
One of the world’s largest chemical organizations is searching for an experienced financial professional to join them as an AP Analyst. In this exciting position, you will perform AP procedures for a leading global enterprise.
- Review AP invoices for trade/non trade external vendors
- Schedule payments for foreign currency/JPY transactions and prepare backup documents/payments
- Be responsible for A/P accounting, closing and reporting to meet IFRS and also local tax requirements/regulations
- Update bank balance movements and perform monitoring/forecasting of cash balance to achieve cash entitlement at cut off date
- Make plans for operational process improvement; maintain internal control procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ work experience in finance
- Knowledge of accounting standards in both Japan and the U.S. (JGAAP, IFRS, USGAAP)
- Japanese CPA or U.S. CPA
- Native level Japanese; business English (TOEIC 800+)
About the Company:
An international manufacturing company, this unique organization is one of the largest of its kind. One of the world’s largest producers of chemical products, this company continues expand its operations across the globe.
化学物質, ファインケミカル, 製造業, ファイナンス, 金融, 経理, 買掛金