給与 ¥4000000 - ¥5500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Glen Lee
An international manufacturing organization is searching for a candidate with experience in finance and accounting and a speciality in accounts payable to join them as the AP Accountant. The ideal candidate for this position will have knowledge of both international and local accounting standards and strong English communication skills.
- Handle daily, monthly and yearly close with SAP B1 to record A/P, accruals, intercompany accounts, fixed assets and other necessary journal entries to comply with group accounting policies
- Process monthly vendor payments and employee expense reports
- Manage banking and treasury; manage and reconcile intercompany accounts with corporate
- Reconcile VAT (consumption tax) by month; handle tax payments and provide necessary information to prepare for income tax returns
- Assist and support the accounting manager and financial controller by providing accurate information
- 5+ years’ finance and accounting experience; at least 2 years’ accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of both international and local accounting standards; Nissho Boki 2nd grade or higher
- Experience in SAP B1 is preferable
- Good written English skills
- Strong communication skills; an ability to consult with other departments
About the Company:
A multinational consortium with significant manufacturing operations, this company is responsible for a number of recognizable brand names. Having expanded across the world during its long history in operation, this organization continues to grow its international reach.
メーカー, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, 買掛金