AP & Reporting Manager/AP&レポーティングマネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mariko Kitamura
A luxury goods company is searching for a talented accounting professional to take up the position of AP & Reporting Manager. In this position, the successful applicant will leverage their accounting and audit experience to perform a variety of reporting and AP processes, including tax reporting and inventory management.
- Monitor and verify report and closing (Statutory and IFRS basis)
- Manage cost allocation and cost center control
- Manage AP and reporting
- Monitor actual results; attend the annual audit
- Perform tax reporting, inventory management and other accounting tasks
- 10+ years’ experience in a foreign company with international accounting standards practices or an audit firm
- Experience in a complex environment (multiple legal entities/brands) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in an economic/finance/business major; CPA preferable
- Good English communication skills; TOEIC 800+ preferred
About the Company:
This company originating in Europe has a rich history in the luxury goods market, and continues to be a name synonymous with excellent design and craftsmanship. With an enduring global presence, and a diversified range of luxury goods on offer to customers, this brand commands a dominating presence in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world.
ファッション、リテール、経理, 会計監査, アカウンティング, 会計, 買掛金, 税務