給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Michael Winstroem
A raw materials company is in search of an experienced Accountant to join its team and manage cash flow and general ledger entries, as well as support employees in accounting and finance related inquiries. This role offers you the chance to use your finance background at a global company.
- Manage daily cash flow and cash flow forecast
- Report to treasury and accounting department overseas
- Accounts receivable, intercompany payments, and general ledger entries
- Prepare documents for tax returns
- Produce government related reports
- Support employees in accounting and finance related inquiries
- 5+ years’ experience in finance and accounting
- Bookkeeping 2nd grade
- Business level English
- MS Excel (Vlookup, Pivot table), Word, and PowerPoint
About the Company:
A global chemical/raw materials company, this thriving enterprise offers a comprehensive portfolio of offerings, namely graphite and carbon products and process solutions. The company serves clients across numerous markets around the globe, from aerospace and automotive to marine, power generation, and semiconductor industries. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has built a lasting presence and work alongside talented professionals.
ケミカル, 化学物質, 簿記, 日商簿記, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, 買掛金, 売掛金, 税務, 公認会計士