Senior Manager, Operation Audit/業務監査部, シニアマネージャー
給与 ¥11000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Pierre Maugendre
An international provider of insurance and financial services is searching for a skilled financial professional. As Senior Manager, Operation Audit, you will manage internal audit procedures across legal, compliance, underwriting, information security and HR areas.
- Manage the entire operational internal auditing of the company, including but not limited to compliance, legal, new sales, underwriting, policy owner services, claims, BCP, information security and human resources
- Coordinate and administrate daily internal auditing for timely delivery of audit deliverables in accordance with the company’s internal audit policy/methodology under the supervisor’s direction
- Identify and assess risks and build/modify the company’s operational audit plan accordingly and in a timely manner
- Promote integrated auditing with IT and non-IT auditors and data analytics (DA) driven assurance activities
- Lead, supervise and coach auditors
- 10+ years’ insurance experience or comparable financial industry experience
- 5+ years’ internal/external auditing experience with a focus on insurance
- Experience identifying, assessing risks and developing audit plans
- Business writing and presentation skills (both in Japanese and English)
About the Company:
One of the largest providers of insurance and employee benefit programs worldwide, this company services tens of millions of customers across the globe. A highly recognizable brand, this company has a large presence in Japan.
内部監査, コンプライアンス, 法令遵守, ファイナンス