Internal Audit VP/内部監査VP
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥20000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Pierre Maugendre
A leading financial group is searching for a skilled auditor. As the Internal Audit VP, you will lead a team of internal auditors to deliver high quality regulatory reporting and broad audit plans while participating in major initiatives for a global organization.
- Develop and execute a robust audit plan by reviewable entities for assigned businesses in accordance with internal audit standards, relevant government statutes and regulations as well as internal company policies
- Deliver high quality audit reports, internal audit and regulatory issue validation and branch examinations as well as business and governance committee reporting where appropriate
- Lead the professional development of junior internal audit staff
- Use excellent communication skills to influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function or regional executive management partners
- Participate in major business initiatives and pro-actively advise and assist the business on change initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are an advantage
- Senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines; demonstrated experience managing teams and managing integrated internal audit as well as assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment
- Advanced level English; advanced Japanese is preferred
About the Company:
A financial services firm operating mostly in Japan, this company specializes in investment banking and securities trading. This company has received a number of awards for the quality of its investment banking solutions.
財務, ファイナンス、金融, 監査, 会計監査, 規制関連