マネージメントレポーティング/ Management Reporting
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Edwina Carnell
掲載日 2018/10/22 2018-10-222018-12-17 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A top financial company is looking for a new Management Reporting Professional. This position will work with the financial control department to provide financial information to senior management. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for senior management including profit and loss reports, business unity profitability analysis, expense analysis, budgets, forecasts, capital analysis reviews, etc.
- Create various reports for joint venture partners such as profit and loss reports, return on equity reports, etc.
- Perform inspection related duties working with various financial service agencies
- Perform IT project management duties such as report automation
- Conduct brokerage as well as clearing and exchange invoice management
- Various ad-hoc duties for senior management
- Management reporting experience is a plus
- Basic accounting proficiency
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel and PowerPoint)
- CPA or equivalent certification is a plus
- Business level Japanese and English
About the Company:
One of the world’s leading financial firms, this company provides a wide range of services including banking, securities, investment management and wealth management. With over one thousand offices in over 40 countries, this company is a true market leader.
アカウンティング, ファイナンス, 経理, 財務, 会計, 会計士, 管理会計, 経理事務, 日商簿記, 買掛金