給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Imad Junaid
A multinational energy solutions company is recruiting a Controller for their global operations in Japan. Seeking a skilled candidate with experience analyzing business performance and developing financial plans within a manufacturing environment, this position is responsible for overseeing the general accounting, financial reporting functions, and the financial services area.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected
- Coordinate and oversee the activities relative to internal controls documentation and testing and segregation of duties
- Ensure that company financial records are maintained in compliance with company, tax, and government policies.
- Review monthly and quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure compliance
- Ensure that the accounting department is staffed with qualified financial personnel capable of meeting the objectives and responsibilities of the accounting department
- 5-10 years of public accounting and private industry accounting experience with back office administration
- Prior management experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to form, lead, and develop high-performing teams
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Strong knowledge of budget, internal controls, and financial reporting is required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are must
About the Company:
An international energy organization based overseas, this company has 20 years of experience in alternative energy solutions and grown significantly due to its innovative approach and technology.
FP&A, 経理, 会計士, アカウンティング