給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Hikari Furuya
Outstanding opportunity to join a large chemical company in the role of Finance Controller. Leveraging your accounting and controlling experience as well as your strong English skills (a must), you will provide financial support for business activities and growth projects while ensuring compliance with standards and procedures.
- Work closely with the specialty polymers finance team for smooth monthly/quarterly/year-end closing
- Follow group instruction to drive the accounting team
- Monitor and analyse financial results including revenue, commercial costs, REBITDA, and cash flow
- Participate in budget exercise and support the controlling team
- Support internal control requirements
- 5-8 years’ work experience, preferably in accounting/controlling
- Familiarity with accounting, controlling, IFRS, local tax regulations and fiscal requirements
- Familiarity with ERP systems, SAP advantageous
- Verbal business English proficiency a must, TOEIC 860+ preferred
- A university graduate, preferably with a major in accounting, finance, business administration, economics, etc.
About the Company:
A global chemical company with an impressive portfolio of products serving diversified markets, from the consumer goods industry to the energy sector. This company suits a candidate who is ready to commit to a rewarding career and who will contribute to the fresh, collaborative team environment that defines this firm.
アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, 会計士, ファイナンス, 金融