給与 ¥12000000 - ¥16000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Christopher Casey
A world-renowned healthcare group is searching for a candidate with progressive business controlling experience to join them as Financial Controller. This is the perfect opportunity to put your years of financial experience and people management skills to full use in a truly global institution.
- Lead, direct, manage, and develop financial employees to ensure a highly motivated team with high performance
- Work with management to ensure that financial controls are developed, implemented, and monitored to identify and remove any potential risks
- Analyse and interpret financial data, and provde expert advice on all matters related to costs, risks, and profitability
- Develop and design financial reporting for senior management
- Assist developing business plan, budget, and forecast, as well as support management to make educated business decisions
- A minimum of 10 years’ accounting experience
- Team management experience, preferrably as a controller
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business with a valid CPA qualification is requried
- Good understanding of Japanese business culture
- Intermediate tax knowledge
About the Company:
An international healthcare company with a broad presence and portfolio of services, this company is a major international player in a number of market segments. With strong operations specialising in clinical research, medical devices, and healthcare related products as well as an international workforce numbering in the thousands, this company continues to be one of the leading global enterprises.
ヘルスケア, 医療機器, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, マネージメント, 会計士, 税務