給与 ¥10000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Hikari Furuya
A large global manufacturing conglomerate is searching for a financial professional with strong analytical skills to take up the position of Controller. In this role, the successful candidate will work closely with senior management and international teams to develop financial strategy.
- Support and work closely with the country business leaders, senior management and headquarters to develop strategic plans, operating plans and rolling estimates for key contact
- Ensure an accurate understanding of financial aspects of the business as well as key levers to improve/maximize financial performance in respective businesses
- Manage monthly/quarterly enrolment, P&L and cash flows including variance analysis versus expected operating performance; propose actions required to meet set objectives
- Continually review/analyse the business; manage scorecard and initiate/implement changes for better decision making at both corporate and business level in order to improve business performance
- Continuously contribute to enhancing the functional capabilities of the team by exchanging information and best practices on issues such as local business trends, growth opportunities, on-going projects and concerns
- 5+ years’ experience in finance/strategic planning and/or control organization
- Strong, demonstrable experience and expertise in problem solving and general business analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong planning skills; ability to work and respect issues and plan solutions appropriately across multiple work areas
- Native level Japanese; fluent English (TOEIC 800+)
About the Company:
An international conglomerate, this company manufacturers a gigantic range of products across a wide range of industries. With large scale operations across a number of countries and tens of thousands of global employees, this country continues to have a strong presence in all corners of the globe.
製造業, 経理, 会計, アカウンティング, ファイナンス