給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Yuki Tanabe
A hospitality company is seeking an Assistant Controller to join its team and supervise accounting functions and preparation of reports detailing financial results. This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to apply their accounting expertise at a global company.
- Supervise accounting functions including AP/AR and financial accountant; maintain chart of accounts, post to general ledger, and produce journal entries
- Supervise account payable recordkeeping; supervise recording of amounts due
- Supervise accounts receivable recordkeeping; supervise recording of amounts due
- Assist with preparing and compiling budgets; prepare regular and special reports, summaries, graphs, and charts showing project performance, conditions, trends, etc.
- Communicate with key staff across company departments to ensure accounting and financial data and records are complete and accurate
- Support the interim and annual audit process
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other closely related field (or equivalent education and/or experience)
- 5 years’ progressive professional level experience in accounting, with at least 2 years’ experience in a lead or supervisory position
- Strong general accounting knowledge
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skills
About the Company:
A hospitality and resort company with locations around the globe, this popular enterprise delivers a unique, fun-based learning experience to patrons, and is well-positioned for ongoing success. From Asia to the Middle East and North America, the company continues to grow in popularity.
サービス業, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, 買掛金, 売掛金, 会計監査