給与 ¥12000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mariko Kitamura
An accounting professional with previous retail industry experience is needed at a major luxury goods brand. As the Controller, the successful candidate will manage all accounting and finance functions within the organization, driving an international organization to further success.
- Manage all accounting and finance functions, including but not limited to Journal entries and review, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for IFAS and JGAAP and preparation of tax return
- Planning and control activities including activities such as the preparation of budget, EVA analysis, monitoring and analysis, results tracking and budget control
- Manage HR, general administration and legal issues including but not limited to following up on all corporate compliance documentation, tracking and following up on various contracts, tracking and following up on incentive and bonus calculations and other various corporate administrative tasks/issues
- Communicate and cooperate regularly with headquarters
- 9+ years’ professional experience
- Significant experience in the retail industry (particularly fashion or luxury) as an accounting/finance manager
- Experience handling HR, general admin and legal issues is preferable
- Fluent business and financial English
About the Company:
A multinational luxury goods organization, this company has over five decades of experience providing a range of high end products to customers across the world. With a global network of tens of thousands of employees spanning countries on all corners of the globe, this organization continues to be a significant name in the industry.
ファイナンス, ブランド品, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理