給与 ¥8000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Imad Junaid
A leading chemical company is recruiting a talented Financial Controller to join the team and manage and oversee the accounting cycle of the company and subsidiaries. In addition to supervising the accounting cycle, the successful candidate will establish and validate standard operating procedures and ensure a compliant business environment.
- Manage and oversee the accounting cycle, to include monthly, quarterly, and year-end processes, AP/AR, cash receipts, general ledger, etc.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Supervise the accounting department
- Consolidate and analyze accounting data across Asian countries and produce periodical financial reports and ad hoc reports as needed
- Drive improvement in the monthly management reporting process
- Define transfer prices for affiliate transactions with other business units
- An education in accounting or finance
- 5 years’ experience in an Accounting Manager role
- Strong knowledge of general, managerial, and cost accounting
- Strong IT skills including SAP (BI tools experience a plus)
- Project management skills
- Business level Japanese and English required
- Excellent leadership skills
About the Company:
This global chemical company serves businesses across the life science and agricultural spectrum, with operations and a strong presence in virtually all corners of the globe, from South America to the Middle East. With thousands of employees and a portfolio of over 200 ingredients, this remains a leading enterprise poised for ongoing success.
農業, ケミカル, マネージメント, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, 買掛金, 売掛金, プロジェクトマネージメント, ライフサイエンス