給与 ¥7000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Pierre Maugendre
Excellent opportunity to join a leading global financial services company in a Financial Reporting role. Seeking a candidate with a strong finance and Japan regulatory reporting background and accounting knowledge. You will serve as part of the Liquidity Measurement & Reporting team and support efforts to drive the calculating, reporting, and controlling process in addition to identifying areas for improvement in the daily and monthly calculation procedures.
- Drive the monthly calculation and reporting process while ensuring that the calculations and delivery of report are performed in accordance with timelines and guidelines
- Help manage a team of reporting specialists while working closely with legal entity controllers across the region to ensure all reporting requirements are met
- Work to improve the timeliness of calculations while enhancing control and analytical procedures
- Participate in user acceptance testing; work with groups in charge of the design and implementation of IT solutions
- Collaborate with front office, treasury, risk, and regulatory policies to ensure that subject matter expertise is widely available to support the organization
- A high degree of responsibility and accountability
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills across departments and all levels of seniority
- Japanese language skills
- Strong product and accounting knowledge in investment banking and wealth management
- Finance and Japan regulatory reporting background with a strong track record in the international banking environment
About the Company:
Serving high-net-worth clients worldwide, this long-standing financial services company is committed to delivering excellence, and to that end, recruits and invests in high-calibre talent ranging from new graduates to experienced professionals. The company’s range of services includes investment banking, wealth management, and private banking.
コンプライアンス, 法令遵守, コントローラー, 投資銀行, リーガル, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理