給与 ¥5000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Toshifumi Takagi
An excellent Finance Manager role has emerged at a global telecommunications company. This position offers the successful candidate a chance to fully utilize their accounting and auditing expertise in a global environment while leading efforts to maintain accurate financial books and ensure the smooth operation of financial activity.
- Maintain all aspects of financial records, ensuring compliance with all corporate, legal, statutory, tax, and accounting standards for all local legal entities
- Manage accurate monthly accounts, quarterly transfer pricing and income tax computations, and statutory and regulatory filings within designated timeframe
- Prepare accurate reports and analyses upon corporate requests across all business functions
- Manage local statutory audits within the set deadlines and assist in the group audit process
- Manage intercompany accounts, transfers, and settlements
- 5+ years’ work experience in accounting, with some auditing experience
- Relevant experience in an MNC finance environment with APAC or ASEAN exposure
- Well-versed in Oracle or an accounting database management systems, Hyperion, or reporting system
- A degree holder or equivalent in accountancy or accounting profession; CPA advantageous
- Must possess a solid command of written and spoken English
About the Company:
A gobal telecommunications company based overseas providing content solutions, mobile services, and more to contribute to a more connected future. A company based on determination, they continue to evolve and increase their global reach. An excellent career choice for candidates who wish to work alongside great talent and develop professional skills.
公認会計士, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, テレコミュニケーション, 会計監査, 規制関連