給与 ¥10000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Michael Winstroem
A global industrial design firm is recruiting for the position of Controller. This role is suitable for a candidate with an accounting degree/background and experience working in a manufacturing environment. You will be responsible for overall accounting department operations, creating procedures, reports, and policies among other related tasks.
- Design, prepare, balance, and analyze financial reports and expenses
- Plan and organize monthly financial closing activities for all departments
- Interpret data that shows the results of operations
- Coordinate, prepare, and analyze special year-end and quarterly accounting reports
- Support payroll functions
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 6 years of progressively responsible accounting work in a manufacturing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of government cost accounting regulations
- Extensive experience working with and maintaining an ERP system
About the Company:
A global design company that delivers innovative engineering and design solutions, from testing systems and sensors to manufacturing solutions and more. Headquartered overseas, the company is a leading global supplier and stands poised for ongoing success.
インダストリアルデザイン, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, 製造業